Indie Adventure: October 2018
- $3032.80 Personal Investments
- $17.47 Interest from Savings
- $0.01 Interest from Checkings
- $1.61 Donation from Tomáš (kammtar) Polišenský
For the purpose of these reports income is defined as the money that has reached my hands, or more technically the adventure bank/paypal accounts.
- $13.95 to Dreamhost for TurtleBrains domain.
- $29.99 to Adobe Inc, for discounted yearly subscription.
This is straight forward, the loot I’ve spent hard earned gold on during the month.
Sales / Sources:
- $0.00 for 0 sales of Archer
- $21.01 for 6 sales of Tombstone Boo!
- $27.52 from super supportive Twitch viewers
Important note here, Sales/Sources contains money that may, or may not, have reached the accounts via income. The actual values may be inflated from what actually gets pulled in, say from distribution platforms taking a cut, cuts for transferring money.
- 129.5 hours
$10506.51 + $3007.95 ($3051.89 - $43.94) =$13515.46
The month of November is nearly a third complete at this point, and the focus has been the automated nightly build system setup on Linux/Windows and getting it working again, that was completed in the first week and already started production on Rally of Rockets again, focusing primarily on the art/modeling side. To take marketing more seriously I will end November with a script for the Early Access Announcement trailer and perhaps bits for the Early Access Release trailer.