- Total income: $563.31 without personal investments
- Total income: $4608.41 with personal investments
- Total expenses: $434.11
- Total hours: 141.25
- Total income: $106.49 without personal investments
- Total income: $4032.16 with personal investments
- Total expenses: $49.98
- Total hours: 118.25
- Total income: $871.07 without personal investments
- Total income: $4790.65 with personal investments
- Total expenses: $29.99
- Total hours: 82.25
- Total income: $35.83 without personal investments
- Total income: $3152.17 with personal investments
- Total expenses: $49.98
- Total hours: 50.25
Lifting The Ban Hammer
For over 10 years I have been avoiding Steam, the digital distribution platform by Valve due to an extremely poor experience I had. When Read the rest of this entry »
- Total income: $61.07 without personal investments
- Total income: $3,466.36 with personal investments
- Total expenses: $500.03
- Total hours: $233.25
Hours this month were off the charts high due to Read the rest of this entry »
Indie Adventure: October 2018
Indie Adventure: September 2018
Indie Adventure: August 2018
Hello Turtles, this post is late, very late and I’m going to make it straight to the point:
Indie Adventure: July 2018
- $300 Personal Investments
- $92.66 Archer Sales (birthday sale)
- $2.32 Interest from Savings
- $18.82 Viewer Donations
For the purpose of these reports income is defined as the money that has reached my hands, or more technically the adventure bank/paypal accounts.
- $5.00 Linode Servers
- $51.80 Website domain
- $111.70 Contract for track pieces and blog content.
This is straight forward, the loot I’ve spent hard earned gold on during the month.
Sales / Sources:
- $84.50 for 2 sales of Archer
- $46.87 from super supportive Twitch viewers
Important note here, Sales/Sources contains money that may, or may not, have reached the accounts via income. The actual values may be inflated from what actually gets pulled in, say from distribution platforms taking a cut, cuts for transferring money.
- 130.5 hours
$1725.47 + $245.30 ($413.80 - $168.50) = $1970.77
Note: There is a discrepancy from June end to July start; likely caused by some things I had to change/adjust for in my accounting sheets. This should be the last and only time this adjustment occurs.
During the month of August, now nearly over, I am looking deeper into starting a company, and continuing development of a rocket boosted combat racer with big air, deciding where it is going and getting lap timing in to the game.
Fletcher and I will be streaming Indie Tavern: Round 3 on September 2nd, 9am to 10am ET. Go to the link to setup a reminder!